This role offers employees the chance to work from home. Limited local commute may be required. Position requirements are flexible and depend on the strength and needs of the candidate.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Reaching out to counseling agencies, schools and community groups to establish contacts for trainings.
- Maintain regular communication with these agencies and groups to develop a routine schedule for recurring trainings.
- Schedule trainings.
- Generate invoices and all surrounding paperwork.
- Research and assist in presenting St. Louis area conferences consistent with company goals.
- Assist with set-up and presenting needs for St. Louis area trainings.
- Maintain any records related to company programming and development.
This position requires candidates to have a working knowledge or a desire to learn current social media trends, therefore candidate must be adept at learning new computer programs and mobile apps. Data entry experience and sales experience is a plus, but not necessary. We are looking for a candidate with great time management skills and the strong self-motivation.